Cisco SPA508G VoIP Telephone
The Cisco SPA508G is Cisco’s mid range business desktop IP Phone within the Cisco Small Business Pro product family. The Cisco SPA508G is a 8-Line phone with backlit LCD display and full-duplex speakerphone.
- 8 Line Phone with Hi-Res Backlit LCD Display
- SIP Protocol Support, G.722 Wide Band Audio
- Dual Switched Ethernet, IEE 802.3af POE
Cisco SPA508G The Cisco SPA508G features dual switched ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Power Over Ethernet) support. The Cisco SPA508G also features a Message Waiting Indicator Light, 4-way navigation key, and 12 button dial pad, dedicated illuminated buttons for Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access.
The Cisco SPA508G works great with SIP based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA508G supports the standard G.729a codec, as well as G.722 High Definition Audio and several other voice compression codecs.
The Cisco SPA508G features a web UI for local provisioning and can also be provisioned remotely via TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS. Other features of the Cisco SPA508G include remote in-service firmware upgrade, XML configuration files, 256 Bit AES encryption of configuration files, and asynchronous notification of Upgrade Availability via SIP Notify.
Cisco SPA508G – VoIP Phone Overview The Cisco SPA508G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA508G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol.
Cisco SPA508G – VoIP Phone Features & Functions
- 8-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more….